A personal message from Christopher
Hello! Thank you for visiting my site. I am an author, speaker, national trainer, husband, father and occasional car dancer. I blog weekly, so check in for writing tips, tricks and secrets. I do my best to share only the best, most actionable content, so please let me know how I’m doing.
Just for stopping by, here is a free book on writing bestseller book titles:
Here are a few ways to get the most out of this website:
- Join my community of awesome friends who are receiving exclusive tips and writing resources. I don’t want you to miss out on any of the cool secrets of bestselling authors, so Join in on the fun here.
- Next, check out a few of my top posts:
- The Writer’s Block Dissolver System: How to Quickly Unblock Your Muse and Reclaim Your Creative Genius
- The Master List of 1400 + Words and Phrases To Avoid In Your Writing
- 7 Ways Twitter Makes You A Better Writer
- 6 Apps That Will Turn You Into A Bestselling Author
- How to Hack a Flashback: Secret Shortcuts of Bestselling Author
- My website is divided into several pages. Here is the breakdown:
- Home- The landing page of my website where I feature my latest book or project
- About Me – that’s this page!
- Blog – My vault of writing tips, tricks and secrets of bestseller writing
- Members – this is a password protected page for my newsletter subscribers. It’s FREE to join and get instant access to free books, exclusive articles and more!
- Free Book – For a limited time, download a PDF copy of the sequel in my Past Lives novel series for free. Please post an honest review on Amazon!
- My Books – See all my published books and eBooks in one place
More About Me
I have presented at local and national conferences on a wide spectrum of topics including communication, public speaking, body language, cultural sensitivity, storytelling, behavioral change and influence.
I am the author of the standalone speculative fiction thriller, Wicker Hollow, the Past Lives novel series, the short story Drown published in the collection Man-Made Troubles and Not By the Hair of My Chinny Chin Chin, published in the collection, Imagination Reimagined. I am currently at work on my next novel, the final installment in the Past Lives series.
Let’s stay connected at my social media sites: